onsdag 24. januar 2018

Tele Music +

Up for scrutiny:
Vol 108 - Musique (Tele Music)
Vol 161 - Composed by Bernard Estardy
Vol 82 - Last Train to Bruton

I figured that the best from the French Tele Music label needed to be compiled. So I did two of them: one a round-up of diverse nice tunes, and the other one dedicated to "The Baron" - Bernard Estardy - who recorded several albums for that label, full of lively groovy blues and jazz club tunes with Hammond and pianos, plus some weirdness here and there. I excluded TMs several baroque jazz albums (need a special comp) and the disco and synth stuff. Some of that will appear on other volumes later.

"Last Train to Bruton" is not the last Bruton comp I'm gonna make, for I have yet to plunder the BRD series and some others, but it's gonna be the last one for a while.























Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar